Steven K. Metcalf is an experience construction lawyer with more than 25 years of experience successfully representing clients in all aspects of construction law and litigation. As a trusted advisor and effective litigator, Mr. Metcalf deals daily with the legal issues that arise in a client’s business.
Mr. Metcalf’s legal practice follows a successful career in construction management where he developed an intimate knowledge of the construction industry and its practices, processes, and procedures. This practical understanding of the construction business allows Mr. Metcalf to immediately identify the concerns a client is seeking to address and get right to work addressing those concerns.More Info
William H. Spitler is a trial lawyer who has tried and litigated cases in several areas of law, including construction, labor and employment, oil and gas, class action defense, sales and leasing disputes, antitrust defense, commercial contract disputes, fraud and breach of fiduciary duty. Mr. Spitler’s diverse and active litigation practice has provided him the opportunity to present cases before numerous state and federal court judges and appeal panels across the county.More Info
We help our clients in all aspects of the construction process including...
- Negotiating the most advantageous contract terms or dealing with other contractual issues
- Perfecting and enforcing mechanic and materialman’s liens
- Perfecting and enforcing performance and payment bond claims
- Prosecuting and defending construction defect, delay, impact, and other breach of contract claims
- Prosecuting and defending claims for or against design professionals